Safe City Oshawa Partnership
The Safe City Oshawa Partnership's mission is to:
Work with, and mobilize, the community to build a safe Oshawa where everyone is free to live, work, learn and play.
The mandate of the Partnership is to:
- Engage the community (individuals, neighbourhood groups and agencies) in a discussion of safety issues and the root causes of crime
- Educate the public on community safety issues
- Build strategic partnerships
- Seek out and implement best practices
- Problem solve, and motivate and encourage the community to take action
- Seek out funding support
- Facilitatecomprehensive implementation of identified solution
The Partnership meets the 3rd Thursday of the month. All meetings are open to the public.
Chairperson: Paul Dobbs
Vice Chairperson: Shelagh Cauchi
For further information about the Partnership, please go to the SCOP website at: www.safecityoshawa.ca