Urban Design Awards program
The deadline to nominate a project for the City’s inaugural Urban Design Awards is now closed. Thank you to all those who took interest in the 2012 Urban Design Awards and submitted their nominations.
The City of Oshawa announced the winners of the 2012 Urban Design Awards at a special ceremony at The Robert McLaughlin Gallery on November 15, 2012. Seven projects received an Award of Excellence for reflecting excellence in architecture and urban design and for enhancing the image of the city and quality of life. The 2012 Urban Design winners are:
• Campus Corners, 2069 Simcoe Street North
• Durham College Student Services Building, 2000 Simcoe Street North
• Durham Region Courthouse, 150 Bond Street East
• Nina Romano Insurance Agency Inc., 1231 Harmony Road North
• Taunton Health Centre, 1290 Keith Ross Drive
• Trent University Oshawa Campus Building, 55 Thornton Road South
• University of Ontario Institute of Technology Campus Building at 61 Charles Street
An accessible online version of the Jury Report is now available.
For more information, read the Media Release.
|Location:||8th Floor, Rundle Tower, City Hall
50 Centre Street South, Oshawa, Ontario, L1H 3Z7
|Phone:||905-436-3311 ext. 2402
Thank you to our 2012 Urban Design Awards supporting sponsors: