Agendas and Minutes
Council Meeting Webcasts
Regular City Council meetings can be viewed live on the web using the following links.
Agendas and Minutes
You may view the calendar of regular meetings for City Council and Standing Committees for the current term of Council using the following links.
- 2013-2014 Standing Committees and Council Meeting Calendars
- 2013-2014 Standing Committees and Council Meeting Calendars (Text Only)
- 2013 Advisory Committees Meeting Calendar
- 2013 Advisory Committees Meeting Calendar (Text Only)
By using the links in the chart below, you can view current and past agendas and minutes for Council and various committees.
The City of Oshawa is committed to providing services as set out in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. If you have accessibility needs and require alternate formats or other accommodations please contact City Clerk Services at 905-436-3311, 5639 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide a minimum of one business day notice in advance of the meeting if accommodation is required.
Notice to Correspondents
How do I contact individual Council members?
- Please use the following link for a complete listing of contact information.
- Send letters or emails.
Where do I send letters to individual Council members?
- Mail letters to Councillors’ Office, 50 Centre Street South, Oshawa, ON L1H 3Z7
Note: Letters or emails to individual Council members are sent directly to that person. They are not placed on a Standing Committee or Council agenda.
How do I officially correspond with City Council or one of the Standing Committees?
To officially correspond with City Council or one of its Standing Committees:
- Mail to City Clerk Services, 50 Centre Street South, Oshawa, ON L1H 3Z7
- Fax at 905-436-5697
- Email at email@example.com.
What happens to letters or emails sent to City Council or Standing Committees?
- Letters addressed to City Council or Standing Committees are placed on a public agenda which is distributed to Council members, various City staff, and the media. Council and Standing Committee agendas are available to the public at City Hall (Service Oshawa) and on the City’s website.
- Agendas on the City’s website are located under the “City Council” Quick Link.
- Letters and staff reports listed on Committee agendas are available through hyperlinks imbedded in the agenda documents.
- Council agendas contain hyperlinks only for those documents which have not been processed through a Committee.
Note: Any personal information you choose to disclose in your letter will become part of the public record. It is the City’s practice to publish your name on the Internet.
If you require further information concerning City Council or its Standing Committees, please call Service Oshawa at 905-436-3311.