Agendas and Minutes
Council Meeting Webcasts
Regular City Council meetings can be viewed live on the web using the following links.
Agendas and Minutes
You may view the calendar of regular meetings for City Council and Standing Committees for the current term of Council using the following links.
- 2013-2014 Standing Committees and Council Meeting Calendars
- 2013-2014 Standing Committees and Council Meeting Calendars (Text Only)
- 2014 Advisory Committees Meeting Calendar
- 2014 Advisory Committees Meeting Calendar (Text Only)
By using the links in the chart below, you can view current and past agendas and minutes for Council and various committees.
The City of Oshawa is committed to providing services as set out in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. If you have accessibility needs and require alternate formats or other accommodations please contact City Clerk Services at 905-436-3311, 5639 or email@example.com. Please provide a minimum of one business day notice in advance of the meeting if accommodation is required.
|Council Committee Name||Meeting Documents||Archives|
|Accountability and Transparency Sub-committee (No Longer Active)||Latest Agendas & Minutes||Archives|
|City Council||Latest Agendas & Minutes||Archives|
|Community Services Committee||Latest Agendas & Minutes||Archives|
|Corporate Services Committee||Latest Agendas & Minutes||Archives|
|Council Charter Sub-Committee (No Longer Active)||Latest Agendas & Minutes||Archives|
|Development Services Committee||Latest Agendas & Minutes||Archives|
|Finance Committee||Latest Agendas & Minutes||Archives|
|Strategic Initiatives Committee (No Longer Active)||Latest Agendas & Minutes||Archives|
|Agency, Board or Committee Name||Meeting Documents||Archives|
|Accessibility Advisory Committee||Latest Agendas & Minutes||Archives|
|Airport Advisory Committee||Latest Agendas & Minutes||Archives|
|Committee of Adjustment||Latest Agendas & Minutes||Archives|
|Compliance Audit Committee||Latest Agendas & Minutes||Archives|
|Environmental Advisory Committee||Latest Agendas & Minutes||Archives|
|Heritage Oshawa||Latest Agendas & Minutes||Archives|
|Oshawa Waterfront Coordinating Committee (No Longer Active)||Latest Agendas & Minutes||Archives|
|Safe City Oshawa Partnership||Latest Agendas & Minutes||Archives|
Notice to Correspondents
How do I contact individual Council members?
- Please use the following link for a complete listing of contact information.
- Send letters or emails.
Where do I send letters to individual Council members?
- Mail letters to Councillors’ Office, 50 Centre Street South, Oshawa, ON L1H 3Z7
Note: Letters or emails to individual Council members are sent directly to that person. They are not placed on a Standing Committee or Council agenda.
How do I officially correspond with City Council, one of the Standing Committees or one of the Advisory Committees of Council?
To officially correspond with City Council, one of its Standing Committees or one of the Advisory Committees of Council:
- Mail to City Clerk Services, 50 Centre Street South, Oshawa, ON L1H 3Z7
- Fax at 905-436-5697
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What happens to letters or emails sent to City Council, Standing Committees or Advisory Committees of Council?
- Letters addressed to City Council, Standing Committees or Advisory Committees are placed on a public agenda which is distributed to Council members, various City staff, and the media. Council, Standing Committee and Advisory Committee agendas are available to the public at City Hall (Service Oshawa) and on the City’s website.
- Letters and staff reports listed on Committee agendas are available through hyperlinks imbedded in the agenda documents.
- Council agendas contain hyperlinks only for those documents which have not been processed through a Committee.
Note: Any personal information you choose to disclose in your letter will become part of the public record. It is the City’s practice to publish your name on the Internet.
If you require further information concerning City Council, its Standing Committees or the Advisory Committees of Council, please call Service Oshawa at 905-436-3311.