Purchasing Services is located on the 7th floor, 50 Centre Street South, Oshawa, ON. L1H 3Z7. Request for Tenders, Proposals and formal Quotations are available for downloading from this website. Please see the 'downloading instructions' below for downloading of the documents. For general inquiries or if you are unable to download the documents, kindly contact Purchasing Services at 905-436-5637. Business hours: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday.
City of Oshawa offers a RSS for Bid Opportunities: http://www.oshawa.ca/bid_opportunities_rss.asp
There are new WSIB requirements for the construction industry effective January 1, 2013. See www.beregisteredbeready.ca for details.
Request for Tender/Proposal/formal Quotation, Closing Date and Times
Unless otherwise indicated, all Request for Tenders/Proposals/formal Quotations, must be received not later than 2:00:00 p.m. on the specified date of closing and are opened publicly shortly thereafter by City staff.
Bids that are received after the official closing time or that are not properly signed will be declared "rejected" and not considered.
The information shown below is intended for review by prospective bidders only. In order to view the Request for Tender/Proposal/formal Quotation and to submit a bid, firms are required to register. Bids that are submitted on documents other than those issued by Purchasing Services are incomplete, not acceptable, and will be rejected.
All bidders who download any bid opportunity from the City of Oshawa Bid Opportunities Web Page are to check this page often for any addenda or updates. It is the bidder’s sole responsibility to access this Web Page and download any addenda/updates to any bid opportunity. Any bids received that do not include posted addenda/updates may be rejected.
It is the sole responsibility of each bidder to check this Web Page often to review any open bid opportunities. The City of Oshawa also posts invitations for Request for Tenders/Proposals/formal Quotations on the Ontario Public Buyers Association website.
To review a bid opportunity that has closed, scroll to the bottom of this page and select Bid Opportunities Awards & Archives.
Bidders are reminded that documents are not to be revised, altered, or changed from their original form.
All prices are to be submitted in Canadian funds.
Bidders may download documents in Adobe .PDF format. Bidders are to submit their bid in paper format to the City in a sealed envelope using the address label or address information included in the bid opportunity document.
For information related to any Request for Tender/Proposal/formal Quotation listed below, please contact the Buyer at the email address or telephone number shown.
In order to view our documents, you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Bidders can register or login on this page or on the specific bid opportunity page.
- Please complete the Bidder's Registration Form for access to view bid documents.
- Scroll to the bottom of this page or the specific bid opportunity to register as a City of Oshawa bidder and follow the instructions on the page.
If you already have a login:
- Scroll to the bottom of this page or the specific bid opportunity to Login.
- Select Login.
- Enter your Login email address and password, click the "Login>>" button.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to "Register for this Bid Opportunity", select the correct button. i.e. if you wish to register for this bid opportunity, select the "I want to register & receive addenda/updates" button.
- To be notified of addenda/updates you must register for this bid opportunity.
- Scroll to "Related Documents", select the documents to review and download.
- To open the file click on the .pdf icon, you can either print or save the document to your computer.
You are not logged in as a vendor. You can login here.
The City of Oshawa has the following open bid opportunities:
|Description of Bid Opportunity||Closing Date||Contact|
|BRICK MASONRY REPAIR||May 30, 2013||Deb Allen
|Concrete Sidewalks, Ramps and Bus Pads||May 28, 2013||(905) 436-5636 ext 2193
|AERIAL DEVICE TESTING SERVICES||May 23, 2013||Charlene Sutherland
|PROJECT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE||May 21, 2013||Tina Barker