The Oshawa Urban Design Awards program was created in 2012 to recognize the significant contributions that architects, landscape architects, urban designers, planners, developers, builders and other individuals make to the appearance, livability and quality of life in our city.
Urban Design Award Winners
| 2012 Urban Design Award Winners|
|The 2012 Urban Design Award winners are:
- U .O.I.T. at 61 Charles St
- Durham Region Courthouse at 150 Bond St E
- Nina Romano Insurance Agency Inc. at 1231Harmony Rd N
- Campus Corners at 2069 Simcoe St N
- Durham College - Student Services Building at 2000 Simcoe St N
- Taunton Health Centre at 1300 Keith Ross Dr
- Trent University - Oshawa Campus at 55 Thornton Rd S
| 2014 Urban Design Award Winners|
The 2014 Urban Design Award winners are:
- Stevenson Place at 138 Stevenson Rd S
- Automotive Centre of Excellence, University of Ontario Institute of Technology at 60 Founders Dr
- Core 21 at 21 and 23 Simcoe St S
- Durham Children's Aid Society at 1320 Airport Blvd
- David Bouchard Public School at 460 Wilson Rd S
- Islamic Centre of Oshawa at 23 Lloyd St
- Wynfield Retirement Residence at 431 Woodmount Dr
- DeStefano Funeral Home at 1289 Keith Ross Dr
- 2014 Urban Design, Special Recognition Award was awarded to Dove Pusic for the Restoration of Regent Theatre Ceiling.
More information on future editions of the Urban Design Awards is available by contacting Planning Services .
Photo Gallery: Urban Design Awards will appear here on the public site.