Oshawa Connections Program
Earlier this year, we launched the Oshawa Connections program to connect one-on-one with local businesses to discuss the experiences and opportunities in our community.
Over the next year, we will be connecting with a number of business owners and operators in the community to:
- Identify needs, concerns and opportunities
- Learn more about the type of work businesses in Oshawa are undertaking
- Open the lines of communication and provide links to applicable resources
We can help by providing...
- Assistance to address operational and municipal issues
- Site location and business support - whether a company is expanding, locating or relocating within Oshawa
- Assistance to streamline development approvals process
- Statistics and information related to Oshawa's economy
- Access to information on government initiatives, programs and events
Meetings typically take around 1/2 an hour and can be scheduled at a time and place that is most convenient for you. If you would like to schedule a meeting, please get in touch with us directly to get started.
Get in Touch With Us:
Business Development Manager
|Location:||Economic Development Services
2nd Floor, Rundle Tower, City Hall
50 Centre Street South
Oshawa, Ontario L1H 3Z7
905-436-3311 ext 3842
Is your business celebrating a business milestone?
Whether a business opening, significant business anniversary, or recognition in your industry sector, we want to learn more about your business success story. Click here to tell us all about it.