Oshawa Film Office – Shoot Oshawa
Located only 60km from Toronto's Downtown core, Oshawa is a unique backdrop for films of all genres. With easy access to Highway 401 and a variety of untapped locations, filming is not only convenient but also welcomed in Oshawa.
Home to the legendary Parkwood Estate, Oshawa is a proven and accommodating movie-making centre, and we're not the only ones who think so...
Previously in Oshawa...
- Murdoch Mysteries (TV, 2013)
- Come Dine With Me Canada (TV, 2013)
- Best Man II: The Holiday (Feature, 2013)
- Hemlock Grove (TV, 2012)
- Bomb Girls (TV, 2012)
- Lost Girl (TV, 2012)
- Camp X (Doc, 2012)
- The Kennedy's (TV, 2010)
- Nikita (TV, 2010)
- Transporter (TV, 2010)
- Murdoch Mysteries (TV, 2009)
- Hollywoodland (Feature, 2005)
- Chicago (Feature, 2001)
- X-Men (Feature, 1999)
- Studio 54 (Feature, 1997)
- Billy Madison (Feature, 1994)
- Canadian Bacon (Feature, 1994)
The Oshawa Film Office is a one-stop shop for film location scouts and assists with preliminary location scouting, film permit processing and the coordination of municipal logistics for all levels of filming.
- FAQ’s for Filming in Oshawa
- Film Location Permit Application (standard form)
- Film Location Permit Application (fillable form)
- Neighbourhood Notification Template
- Search Oshawa on OMDC's Digital Locations Library
Oshawa Film Office
|Location:||Economic Development Services
2nd Floor, Rundle Tower, City Hall
50 Centre Street South
Oshawa, Ontario, L1H 3Z7
905-436-3311 ext 3829