Register today for Fall Winter Recreation Programs!
Fall 2014 Winter 2015 Leisure Guide
Front of the Line Fall 2014 Winter 2015 registration for Oshawa Residents began on Wednesday, August 20. Non-residents are subject to a two-week waiting period following resident registration start dates: Non-Resident registration begins September 3, 2014.
The Fall 2014 Winter 2015 Leisure Guide is now available at recreation facilities for pickup. Alternate formats will be available upon request. For your convenience, excerpts from the Fall 2014 Winter 2015 Leisure Guide are provided below in PDF format.
How to Register:
Arts, Culture & Heritage Programs
- Fitness Membership Information
- Court Rentals & Track Information
- Aquafit Programs
- Group Fitness
- Specialty Fitness
- Training & Conditioning
- Teen Weight Training
Programs For New Parents
Safety & First Aid
- Leisure Swimming Information and Schedules
- General Information
- Swimming Lesson Descriptions
- Fall Group Lessons
- Fall Private & Semi-Private Lessons
- Winter Group Lessons
- Winter Private & Semi-Private Lessons
- Specialty Aquatic Programs for Child/Youth and Adults
- Grandview Inclusion Programs
- Safety & First Aid
- Lifesaving & Leadership
Registration & Facility Information
- Recreation Facility Information
- Program Location Map
- Recreation Facility Rentals
- Birthday Party Rentals
We do our best to make sure all classes run exactly as outlined the Leisure Guide, but sometimes a course date, time, location or fee may change. Please visit Leisure On-Line for the most up-to-date course information.
Advertising in the Leisure Guide