Register today for Winter Recreation Programs!
Fall 2014 Winter 2015 Leisure Guide
The Fall 2014 Winter 2015 Leisure Guide is available at recreation facilities for pickup. Alternate formats will be available upon request. For your convenience, excerpts from the Fall 2014 Winter 2015 Leisure Guide are provided below in PDF format.
Winter program registration is ongoing. Register online or at any Recreation Facility (Arts Resource Centre is drop-off only).
How to Register:
Arts, Culture & Heritage Programs
- Fitness Membership Information
- Court Rentals & Track Information
- Aquafit Programs
- Group Fitness
- Specialty Fitness
- Training & Conditioning
- Teen Weight Training
Programs For New Parents
Safety & First Aid
- Leisure Swimming Information and Schedules
- General Information
- Swimming Lesson Descriptions
- Winter Group Lessons
- Winter Private & Semi-Private Lessons
- Specialty Aquatic Programs for Child/Youth and Adults
- Grandview Inclusion Programs
- Safety & First Aid
- Lifesaving & Leadership
Registration & Facility Information
- Recreation Facility Information
- Program Location Map
- Recreation Facility Rentals
- Birthday Party Rentals
We do our best to make sure all classes run exactly as outlined the Leisure Guide, but sometimes a course date, time, location or fee may change. Please visit Leisure On-Line for the most up-to-date course information.
Advertising in the Leisure Guide
- Fall 2014/ Winter 2015 Community Listing & Advertising
- Community Listing & Advertising Opportunities
Spring Summer 2015 Leisure Guide and Registration
Front of the Line registration for Oshawa Residents begins on Wednesday, February 18. Non-residents are subject to a two-week waiting period following resident registration start dates: Non-Resident registration begins March 4, 2015.
Spring Summer 2015 Leisure Guides will be delivered to Oshawa residents through the Oshawa This Week newspaper on Wednesday, February 18. Leisure Guides will be available for pickup from recreation facilities, Service Oshawa and public libraries on Thursday, February 19.