Skip to main content

Property Taxes - Name or Address Change

If you wish to make alterations to the mailing of your tax bill or other correspondence from Revenue and Tax Services, please submit your updated information in writing by mailing or faxing the completed application form including proper legal documentation.


Location: Service Oshawa
1st Floor, Rundle Tower, City Hall
50 Centre Street South, Oshawa, Ontario, L1H 3Z7

Phone: 905-436-3311
Fax: 905-436-5642