Methods of Paying Taxes in Oshawa
- Pre-authorized Payment Plans
- At most chartered banks & financial institutions (subject to their charges) include tax stub(s)
- Direct telephone banking or on-line services with most financial institutions (subject to their charges)
- In person at Service Oshawa by:
- Cheque (please make cheques payable to "City of Oshawa" and write Roll Number on back)
- Money Order
- Mail cheque(s) to reach City Hall before due date
- Before due date, after hours payment by cheque(s) may be left in the drop box located at the main entrance on the south side of City Hall
Note: Payments must be made on or before the due date to avoid a late payment charge of 1.25% calculated monthly on the first day of each month.
1st Floor, West Wing, City Hall
50 Centre Street South
Oshawa, Ontario L1H 3Z7
Monday through Friday - 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday - 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.