Student Accommodation Strategy
City Council has approved Oshawa’s first-ever Student Accommodation Strategy in April 2010. The purpose of the Strategy is to identify, plan for and facilitate a sufficient mix of quality student accommodations that integrates with the community and advances sound planning and City building principles.
The recommendations in the Strategy range from improving the City’s licensing and enforcement processes to facilitating the actual creation of affordable student accommodations that are conveniently located along arterial roads near the campuses.
- March 31, 2010 Student Accommodation Strategy
- April 27, 2010 Council Directive regarding the Student Accommodation Strategy
- 2010 Housing Monitoring Report including Student Accommodation Strategy Update
- 2011 Housing Monitoring Report including Student Accommodation Strategy Update
- 2012 Housing Monitoring Report including Student Accommodation Strategy Update
|Contact:||Warren Munro, Principal Planner|
|Location:||8th Floor, Rundle Tower, City Hall
50 Centre Street South
Oshawa, Ontario L1H 3Z7
|Phone:||905-436-3311 ext 2410|