The fun never stops in Oshawa! If nothing catches your eye in the list below, be sure to check out our Community Calendar for exciting events happening in and around the city!
- Parkwood National Historic Site boasts outstanding architectural and landscape designs. The site is also a popular location for television and film, including blockbuster films X-Men and Billy Madison.
- The Robert McLaughlin Gallery is an exciting, engaging public art museum with a permanent collection of over 4,000 works, an outdoor public sculpture and 4 galleries of changing exhibitions.
- The Canadian Automotive Museum is Canada's only museum dedicated to preserving and sharing the history of Canada's automotive industry.
- The Oshawa Regiment Museum houses the largest collection of operational military equipment in Canada.
- The Oshawa Museum illustrates our rich heritage. Stretching back thousands of years, the museum is a great place to learn about our amazing city!