The City of Oshawa is proud to present the 9th annual Peony Festival. Located in the heart of the beautiful Oshawa Valley Botanical Gardens, this free event displays 300 types of Peonies in the gardens and 100's more in Children's Arena. Artisans, live music, food, gardening seminars, community displays and more are all part of this remarkable flower festival.
Join us June 8 and 9, 2013 for the Peony Festival featuring:
- One of Canada’s largest contemporary peony collections
- Over 300 varieties in the gardens
- Canadian Peony Society Ontario Region judged Peony Show - all entries welcome
- Matsuyama Bonsai Society Annual Show
- Garden inspired works by painters, sculptors and artisans
- Trails and gardens along the Oshawa Creek Valley
- Expert advice and demonstrations
- Musical entertainment and cultural performances
- Delectable fare from local restaurants
- Photo Contest
10 am to 4 pm
155 Arena Street, Oshawa, ON
Free Admission to the Gardens!
See What's Blooming Now!
For more information please contact:
Rose Mary Mason