The City of Oshawa is committed to providing quality customer service to residents, businesses and visitors. Service Oshawa is your one stop customer service centre.
Customer service representatives are available to:
- Provide information on City services and programs
- Respond to questions or concerns
- Record requests for service, compliments and complaints
- Receive your feedback
- Accept payments and program registrations and issue permits
- Language translation is available over the phone and in person in over 150 languages
If you have a request that we can't respond to, we'll find the person who can.
Hours of operation:
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday - 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
How to reach us during business hours: